i want to forgive myself
for all the ways i haven't been my best
i must admit
i am still learning to be human
but for the moment
im doing the best i can
even the river changes its course
and i know god wears a new mask everyday
sometimes its tame
sometimes its wild
sometimes it looks just like me
by johnny delacy
i met johnny at saskatoon gathering this year, he shared this song with me, it blew my mind. how true is it. we are all still learning to be human, we all fall short of perfectness every single day, and god gets it, thanks johnny for sharing your music and your soul with me.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. How beautiful! So many times, I regret my shortcomings!My new idea is: Im doing my best at doing my best. I love you, Kandis. You are such a beautiful person.
-cami
I love it. How beautiful! So many times, I regret my shortcomings!My new idea is: Im doing my best at doing my best. I love you, Kandis. You are such a beautiful person.
-cami
Post a Comment