the deal was we (dad and I) would work our BUTTS off on a logging job and mark (our neighbor) in exchange would put electricity up to my cabin and water up to my outdoor kitchen spot.
im so thankful for the trade and even more thankful that it is over, we worked so hard but it was totally worth it.
(not sure why all the pictures up loaded twice, like I said im really out of practice with my blog.)
my job was to limb all the trees we fell and get them ready for day to pick up with his tractor for the mill to come take away. it was a massive job!
damn branch decided to kick back into my face, so thankful to have been wearing my face mask cause I think this one wanted to break my jaw and knock out some teeth. thankfully it was my ego that got bruised the worst. but I tell you what that hurt like hell.
I also limbed the remaining trees with a pole saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment