we took the kids on another fun field trip to learn more about our area. this is located just outside of Mr. Roys house, we learned about Geysers, ad did some birding. it was a good time.
up close
another geyser
hiked to a small arch
i have been trying to draw with pencil, this is my mug filled with my kitchen utensils (by the way mom can you tell its the mug that used to be grandma's)
colored pencils, (i think blake would like this one)
this is a drawing on a friends hand. i was drawing blind. i think i did an okay job. what do you think?
water color pencils
pencil
straw painting, i just put some paint on the tip of my straw and then blew into a tree, i got really light headed doing it, so i might not do this form of art much longer.as you can tell, i working on trying out different forms of art, im really enjoying myself, not sure what i like the best, just enjoying it all right now.




3 comments:
I can honestly say I am NOT jealous of what you are doing, but I AM so happy that you are doing what you love! And your art work is really amazing, I love the blind hand drawing, Camry would really like it too. And also I am very impressed with your teaching kids, how did that come about? I think you'd be an awesome teacher! Glad we can stay in touch.
Kandis, I totally missed out on the summer fun with Erin and Cindy and Cami and you. It makes me so sad. I wish I could hang out with all my rec friends, but instead I'm stuck in this horrible town...Moscow. But I go to spoki for doctor appointments. So if you ever go home for a visit, give me a ring.
Whit
yeah life IS good. i'm just feeling the low-tide of it right now. call me when ur up here.
Post a Comment