well I got the rest of the wood I needed my first day back in town. I was really needing to find the perfect wood that would match the rest of the cabin and I would say its an exact match. and it only cost me 5.00. amazing!
now all my cabin is sided.
jess was also in town and came over to see the cabin I was about to work on the soffits so I had her hand me up the pieces.
it was amazing how fast her muscles grew!
being silly
yeah! we are looking good.
framed around all the random stuff on the outside of the cabin.
also thankfully remembered that I had a outside outlet that we didn't cut out when we put the siding up. so it took a little bit of ripping out of some wood, but I got it all cut out and the siding back up and looking good.
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment