a few more project started, needed to work on the soffits I got a good jump on them, have the back and both sides done, just need to do the front.
dad was available to help me build my ladder FINALLY for my loft. we have come up with many different styles and designs but ended up going with the most simple of them, thanks to Jessie bob who thought of taking it all the way to the ceiling...
after we figured out the angles for the floor and ceiling we wanted to give it a bit of a distressed look so I went at it with a chain and a few other tools. noting like taking really nice wood and making it look bashed up.
time to sand, too bad the sander broke after the first few minutes so I got to spend about two hours sanding by hand.
the first rung of the ladder.
always love help from my dad.
putting in the last of the screws
and there she is
and now for a railing for the loft... a little safer I would say, that would be a long hard fall, one im not wanting to take.
LOVE IT
needed to put the end cap on the end of the counter, a project that I have been putting off for months... and...
done...
I also did a bunch of random small project that again I have put off for months, they are done now and the cabin is looking that much better.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment