Monday, October 27, 2008

my first wood pile...

finally i have my first wood pile, it looks small but it is three layers deep, one more load and i should have plenty of wood for the winter. im so pumped. i have wanted a wood pile to call my own. life is boulder is great. it's a lot of work getting ready for the winter, but i think im living my bliss right now. i have my own place, i have a wood pile, i have my book shelve, i have wonderful people around me, AND i have 12 wonderful little kids i call my own. LIFE IS GOOD

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Kandis... I know you're gonna hate me for this but...

that is so cute!!!


Your cottage is so cute and your wood pile is awesome... and your book shelf... oh... your BOOK SHELF!!!... and your drawings and your beans... and.... and I know you are living your bliss and I think thats fabulous!

If only I could cook for you and you could clean for me... that might just be the pinnacle of life... I guess thats why we cant live that part of it all the time!

wood family said...

YAY for wood!!!! I'm so jealous cuz we DON"T have a wood pile, we are just burning scraps from scott's jobs :) BUT OH WELL it's warm. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Your cottage, how perfect for you :) I'm so happy for you, seems like you're in a Kandis-friendly place!