Monday, July 1, 2013

for my K K...

 kailey hope Larson this post is for you!!! I love you so much and thank you for being my biggest supporter in my blog.  I know you look at it everyday and so today my blog post shows some of the pictures of you in them.  you were and have been such a great big help for me this last year.  remember the day we worked on putting up the walls.  that was a lot of hard work.  but with your help and canyon river and ash and grammy jojo we got the job done.

 this was the day, I think it was thanksgiving time that your family came over to see the progress. 
 and once the loft was all done and ready to sleep in... (well sort of ready)
KK I love you so much.  thank you for being so sweet and lovely as ever.  I am so proud of you for who you are becoming.  I just was sitting here thinking about that day that we went on the hike, just you and me in the woods and at first you didn't want to go, but then you had so much fun.  and we laughed a lot together.  I love you so much.  thanks for your love and support. 
im so sorry I missed your birthday, maybe next year I will be around for it.  okay little one, see you when im looking at you, not any sooner.  love you

No comments: