Tuesday, November 4, 2008

halloween, oh so much fun...

halloween party, here we come. we spent about ooooohhhhh the whole night dancing and laughing and singing karaoke. the night was a blast, and you know me and dress up parties. i can't NOT, NOT!!!
finally dressed and ready to hit the big town of boulder.

jess and elizabeth. jess as tom hanks in cast away, and elizabeth a white trash girl.


these pink HOT pant were found in the free box. i just had to have them. they were tight, but made my outfit. i also stuffed the booty so i could have a big ghetto butt. (sorry mom)



don't have much to say!




susan, co-pro, or roomie, getting ready for the night.





3 comments:

William Cobb said...

great costumes! i'll have my halloween pics up soon.

btw, why was Jess the only one not in a costume?

Stacey said...

oh... nice pits!!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I absolutely agree with your 'W-o-W' statement! Holy PANTS!!!! Ps- I was thinking about a little Halloween celebration 3 short years ago.....
-LauriAnn