Monday, March 9, 2009

i love my family...

well i guess the sand says it all "I LOVE MY FAMILY" you guys are what make up the important parts of my life, im soooo happy that we have such a bond and love for each other. not all everyone is this lucky. so i headed out on saturday to try and clear my mind, have some time to meditate and think of you guys, especially you CJ and your family. i just hope the best for you. i wish that i was a healing fairy who could come in the middle of the night in my pink (yes pink) fairy dress, angel wings and a wand, and give you everything that you need to heal and feel good again.
so i headed out, it was a nice day, the wind was not blowing (not usual for march in boulder) and the sun was shining, i got down to t shirt it was GREAT!!! by the way it's snowing RIGHT NOW!

looking down into the canyon i was about to explore

oh this is in the wrong order, but on my way to where i started hiking i passed the boulder airport and UFO landing site, thought you might all get a good laugh.

not many planes landed today, yesterday or this year for that matter.

okay back to my hike, the rim you can see is where i started hiking from, and i still have a ways to go, but im loving my time out here alone. i thought of a song called "be here now" when it came into my mind, i raised my arms and at the top of my lungs yelled "I AM HEAR NOW" it felt great, i could hear my voice echo off canyon wall for miles. aaaaahhhhhhh life. i then laid down into the sand and just stayed their for a while, listening to my mother earth.

on my way back up i stoped to soak in the views all around

a little sand art

back to the truck. one last look at my home, my playground as i like to call it. i love this area! and will always cherish the time that i get to spend here. it's hard to tell from this picture, but this weekend im gonna hike from right here to the other side of the horizon, WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

We love you too... and I am not sure how I missed this before?!??! Oh, well, I found it now. Thanks for all the good vibes you are sending our way.

I am glad you had fun last week... good CLEAN fun!!! ;0) But I am not sure why you didnt call and tell us all about it... hmmmmm...?????

You do live in a beautiful part of the world. I wish I could play in the sand every once in a while with you too!!!... well, at least I think I do!!!