Saturday, October 16, 2010

pics of the fall adventures...

getting ready to dance the night away at rabbit stick
what was known as "my neighborhood" at saskatoon circle. everyone busy with projects
sara, naomi (who didn't want her picture taken) and i
john michael and dan. we actually traveled 12 hours like this. those poor guys, what troopers.
palmer lake where i slept one evening
driving to long swamp. the colors....... WOW SIMPLY AMAZING!
camped in this camp ground one night, had the whole place to myself. working on a beading project.
barter fair. this was only a portion of how big it was. totally crazy, but fun all around
baby fawn, having a drink in my parents front yard
i took jessica and spencer to the highest spot around spokane to see into montana, and canada.
the three of us
jess and i, at october fest harvest
being silly
well, more to come. just a quick catch up. hitting the road again soon. i only have four weeks left, im feeling the pressure to play and explore a bit more before "SOMEONE HAS TO WORK"

i really enjoy having four months off a year. it has been great. till next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! The adventures! I wish I was having some adventures! Guess I will have to try to make some of my own in the state I hate the most...Texas.

Love you Kandis!
Whit

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Love to see what adventures you are on. Keep up on the blog...I love it. Annette

Anonymous said...

KANDIS! You are so beautiful and so fun. Your hair is getting really long. I love it!
-Camster