Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bicycles Have No Walls Part II


so i bought another bike today, one that i really, really like so im selling the first one, i took it for a nice long ride tonight on the country roads, i felt free and open to life. my legs were happy!

1 comment:

THE GIRLS said...

Man- I love my sista!!! You really are the coolest thing since string cheese. I am looking forward to Rabit stick this year... in fact how much is it to go the whole week. It doesn't look like I am going to be in school again this fall so I might be able to go for the week. That would be way sweet. Anyways, I think your blog is awesome and I like to see your artesy side. Keep on keeping on- remember life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away. Peace out sister!!! -Jess