it's your birthday shout hooray! HOORAY, yea i said it's your birthday shout hooray! HOORAY happy day oh my little sister. today i do a tribute to the BEST sister in the world. that's right jessie bob it's you. it's your day, live it up and play and laugh till it hurts. you know if i was there you would make me laugh till tears were coming out of my eyes and i was holding stomach saying "it hurts, it hurts..." (in my voice) so enjoy it, you only turn 21 once. i don't think you should get too crazy with the drinks and boy belly dancers, but LIVE IT UP! life is only once.just so everyone knows a year ago christmas jessie gave me the best gift ever. she gave me a little home made box full of 365 reason why she loves me. i could only read one a day. it was the best, each morning i would get up pee and then read why jessie loved me that day. THANK YOU AGAIN. so i have decided to let jessie know how much i love her, no im not gonna do 365 reasons but i am gonna give a few reasons.
WHY I LOVE MY SISTER... (in no order)
number 10: you will still hold my hand in public
number 9: you let me sing zoobalee zoo with you
number 8: you taught me to love the SPICE GIRLS (the secret is out, we even have a dance)
number 7: you always call me for your outdoor needs
number 6: you love that im a crunchy granola, and sometimes try to be like me
number5: you love mask night at rabbit stick
number 4: we can make the best popcorn ever
number 3: you have taught me the importance of having and sharing your testimony
number 2: you didn't shave your legs for longer then i didn't
and the number 1 reason why I LOVE MY SISTER IS...
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER ANYONE COULD ASK FOR. WE ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT YET WE ARE SO THE SAME.
jessie i love you, i hope you enjoy YOUR day.
-life is a gift live life to the fullest. enjoy every moment. don't be afraid to do what you want to do... get out and explore. life is an adventure and the path is unknown, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS- skip yowell
2 comments:
Kandis,
What a fun way to send a card. Jess hasn't seen it yet. I snuck in while she was on the phone.
You be careful today.
Love you. MOM
Oh, my Cander Bear...
I love your stinkin' guts!!! You know just how to make my 21st birthday special to me. I loved hearing all of the reasons my sister loves me- you just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!! I am so glad I was given you for my sister I can't imagine anyone else comin' close to fillin' in your shoes or should I say Moccasins. It is true you and I are very different, but at the same time quite the same (funny how that works) Well, I love my sister!!! Thanks again for such a fun birthday surprise. Peace out
Post a Comment