Monday, November 16, 2009

first snow...

nope this is not galena, this is logan green canyon to be exact. looks more like white canyon to me. woke up to a wonderful winter wonder land on saturday, after having quite a lazy morning (due to staying up to late friday night) lindsay and i took a nice little winter stroll down the white blanket path. the day was beautiful and crisp. I LOVED IT!
we had such a great time together. (can you believe how fat my shoulder is)
aaaahhhhh need i say more
ending my slack time in logan with lindsay was exactly what i needed before heading back to galena. we had a wonderful weekend. she has the greatest roommates ever. GOOD TIMES ALL AROUND. thanks mormon girl!

2 comments:

William Cobb said...

Wow that looks fantastic! Love the snow covered trees.

Anonymous said...

Kandis - Your blog makes me jealous. I wish Lisa and I had the awesome life of enjoying so much of nature and Gods creations.