what is pain, and why do we all at times feel it. no one, no not one is exempt from it. it may last a day, or a week or a lifetime. we all experience it, at one time or another. life is hard, life is pain, but pain is TEMPORARY. there is always a end to it. we need to push through, to dig deep, to endure
life, though full of pain, is wonderful, and if we push through we will come out better people because of it. life is so full of happiness, around every corner we can find it, if we just open our eyes a bit, and take time to see the love people have for us, and the love that we have for them, then we will SHINE. we feel again, and we know the reason and purpose for all that we go through.
do we know the big picture? absolutely not! imagine for a minute i am to show you a picture (about the size of 11x17) of a man running as fast as he can, with a look on his face of complete fear. a man who seems to be screaming. but his surrounds are in a nice forest with ferns growing about the tall trees, flowers lining the path, and birds swaying through the air. that is the picture, that is all i have given you. would it seem weird that this man looks so distressed? it would. now imagine that i give you the rest of the picture (13x 20) ((not much bigger)) and in this picture you see the same man in the same situation, BUT THIS TIME, in the bigger picture you see a pack of wolves chasing the man, and is just at his heels, and are just about to take him down, and have a nice little meal. now that you have the whole picture does your perception change? can you now understand why he has such fear on his face. YES YOU CAN. and that is the way it is with God. He knows the bigger picture, we just know part of it, and though we can't always know or understand why we are going through what we are going through He does and He loves us, more than we will ever understand.
no one, no not one is exempt from pain and temptations, and trials in this life. the key is to NOT GIVE UP. a friend of mine sent me a song this week by josh groben and these are the words
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I...I will be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved
it seems to fit in with my words, and so i hope you enjoy it. life is hard, and painful, and sometimes it seems like it will never end. but remember that pain IS in fact temporary, that we don't know the bigger picture. but know that God loves us, each and every one of us. He loves us when we SOAR, and He loves us even when we FALL. HE LOVES US... HE LOVES ME
2 comments:
Thank you for that Kandis... I love you...
Melissa
Oh Kandis...I love you. I am sorry
for your pain, but I am also glad
you have an understanding of some of it. You know I would take it all away if I could, but then you also wouldn't be the person you are today.
I LOVE YOU!!! MOM
Post a Comment