Saturday, March 27, 2010

push through...

Push Through


It’s early this morning, who can I help today?

Is it a close friend? Or is it a stranger?

My heart hurts, oh for you

Oh my friend, please push though.


People are hurting, all around me now,

Please God help them, oh see them through

I’ve got a shoulder, you can cry on

What else? What else can I do?


Pain is temporary, dig, oh dig deep

It can last a minute, or even a week

Dig deep, oh dig deep

Life can be a wonderful ride


I wish that crying, would take it away

Oh God please, please see them through.

I know its hard, the road is long

Hold, oh hold on.


Pain is temporary, dig, oh dig deep

It can last a minute, or even a week

Dig deep, oh dig deep

Life can be a wonderful ride


Oh my friend now look at you

You made it, you made it though

Look at your face now, what a smile

Oh my friend you made it through


Pain is temporary, dig, oh dig deep

It can last a minute, or even a week

Dig deep, oh dig deep

Yes life is a wonderful ride


Pain is temporary, dig, oh dig deep

It can last a minute, or even a week

Dig deep, oh dig deep

Yes life is a wonderful ride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life teaches us all the time if we will pay attention. i think that you are learning well from the things life has and is giving you. thanks for your example and words of encouragement. kim